Nazca lines flight, Ballestas Islands and Paracas tour 3 days
Departure from Arequipa in a Bus service to Nazaca. You can enjoy watching up to 15 geoglyphs in a good views an unique experience. The second day we will take the Cruzero Royal Class Bus or Peru-Bus to Paracas, night hotel is included. The last day visit the Ballestas Islands in a boat tout. Then we will take the Bus service to Lima.
Max 12 people
Ica - Nazca - Paracas
Shared or Private Service
|Itinerary overview:||Day 1: Comfortable Bus from Arequipa to Nazca.
Day 2: Flight over the Nazca Lines, Pre Inca cemetery tour night in Paracas.
Day 3: Guided tour to Ballestas Islands and bus to Lima.
|Departure Times:||21:30 p.m. from Arequipa Bus Terminal|
|Departure Point:||Pick up from your hotel transfer to Terminal bus|
|Instructions:||Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to departure.|
|Note:||This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice according to weather conditions, strikes, roadblocks, or force majeure events which are beyond our control. We will always do our best to follow the itinerary as close as possible.|
DAY 1: Comfortable Bus from Arequipa to Nazca.
Pick-up from your Hotel in Arequipa at 20:30 pm and transfer to the Bus Terminal. You`ll take the overnight Bus at 21:30 pm (Cruz de Sur Bus company or Similar) to Nazca arriving at approx 07:00 am on the next day.
DAY 2: Flight over the Nazca Lines, Pre Inca cemetery tour night in Paracas.
Before your Nazca lines flight, you will have free time to enjoy this beautiful town. There are a couple of local restaurants nearby where you can buy breakfast. Between 08:00 am and 08.30 am, you are transferred to the Nazca Aerodrome for your Flight over the mysterious Nazca Lines. Approximately 35 Minutes flying over this enigmatic zone. Afterward, we will visit the pre-Inca cemetery of Chauchilla which was looted by treasure hunters, who ransacked the place completely, taking away all the treasures the mummies kept in their tombs for centuries.
After touring around we go back to Nazca to visit a ceramic studio, where a craftsman will give us a better insight into the Nazca civilization and the colorful vessels they made hundreds of years ago. Then you will have Free time for lunch.
At 13:00 pm, transfer to the bus terminal for the 14.30 pm Cruzero Royal Class Bus or Peru-Bus to Paracas arriving Paracas at approx 18:00 pm. Transfer to Hotel Emancipador in Paracas with breakfast included, meals are not included.
DAY 3: Guided tour to Ballestas Islands and bus to Lima.
PAfter your breakfast, at approx. 07:45 am, we will transfer you to the mole of Paracas where you will take a motorboat excursion to the Ballestas island. These Islands are spectacular, eroded into numerous arches and caves, which provide shelter for thousands of seas lions and seabirds, some of which are very rare. The Islands are known as "The Galapagos of Peru".
A boat tour to the Ballestas Islands will be the perfect deal for those in search of marine life. Touring around these small Islands visitors may easy spot hundreds of birds, Humboldt penguins and dozens of sea lions, resting on the shores of the Islands. In addition, visitors will also see a huge figure etched on the slope of a hill known by the locals as "El Candelabro". Free time for a relaxing Lunch. Finally, at 13.30 pm you will get the Bus to Lima arriving at approximately 19:30 pm (End of our services).
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Transfers from your Hotel in Arequipa to Bus Terminal.
- Cruz del Sur Cruzero bus from Arequipa to Nazca, Reception at your arrival.
- Transfer from Terminal to the Aerodromo for your flight tour.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines for 35-40 mimutes.
- (Nazca Lines airport departure tax and and Entrance Fees).
- Tour of Nazca Sites, Cantalloc Aqueducts, Paredones.
- Artisan process of Gold extraction & Handcratf Ceramic workshop.
- 2 start Hotel in Paracas El Condor, Mirador or Santa Maria with breakfast included.
- Transfer to Bus Terminal for your bus to Lima.
- Cruz del Sur Cruzero bus or Similar (service from Paracas to Lima).
- (End of our service at the Bus Terminal).
THIS TOUR NOT INCLUDE:
- Tips are optional.
- UPGRADING HOTEL IN PARACAS:
- Hotel Libertador Paracas US$ 150.00 per person.
THE THINGS YOU SHOULD BRING:
- You must carry your original passport for the flyover of the Nazca lines.
- A small day pack with water to drink.
- Sunscreen, sun glasses.
- Bathing Suit (Option to swim in Pacific Ocean in Paracas tour).
- Money for souveniers and drinks.
- 1. Once you registered and provided your details -or group details online and generate a reservation code or purchase number.
- 2. Pay a booking deposit online with your reservation code with credit or debit card. $410 + 5% fees per person or
- Pay a booking deposit with your reservation code or purchase number through Paypal. $410 + 6% fees per person.