Titicaca Lake Islands Puno 3 days / 3 nights from Cusco end in Puno
Trip in a Inka Express VIP Bus and visit the south zone of Cusco 3 sites Andahaylillas, Raqchi and Puka Pukara. In Puno we will visit the Uros, Amantani and Taquile islands in the most high lake of world, this tour start in Cusco and ends in the Puno city, daily departures. Travel to Puno is most popular by the good quality tourist. Visit to Taquile Island for the beautiful culture of the famous weavers and a trout lunch to remember before heading back to Puno.This tour include one extra night in Puno in the third day.
Max 08 people
Cusco - Puno - Lake Titikaca
Shared or Private Service
|Itinerary overview:||Day 1: Cusco - Puno.
Day 2: Islands Tour - Lake Titicaca.
Day 3: Taquile Island -Puno accommodation in the hotel.
|Departure Times:||6:00 am - 6:20 a.m. from Cusco|
|Departure Point:||Pick up from your hotel|
|Arrival Point:||Uros, Amantani and Taquile islands.|
|Instructions:||Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to departure.|
|Note:||This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice according to weather conditions, strikes, roadblocks, or force majeure events which are beyond our control. We will always do our best to follow the itinerary as close as possible.|
DAY 1: Cusco - Puno
Approx at 6:20 am Transfer from your Hotel in Cusco to the Bus Station to travel by the Inka Express VIP service Tourist Bus to Puno. Accompanied by an English speaking Guide for tours of 3 sites along the way; Andahaylillas, Raqchi and Puka Pukara with spectacular views. (entrance to 3 sites not included = total US$ 8, if you have enough with Inca sites, you can just stay on the bus). Buffet Lunch near Sicuani town. Arrival around 5:00 pm.
Reception and transfer to your hotel in Puno. Accommodation on Double or Triple Basis, Private Bathroom and Breakfast. Hotel Qalasaya. Short evening briefing for any last-minute queries.
Accommodation: Hotel Puno **** Qalasaya.
Approximate Walking Time: 10 Hours including guided tours and buffet lunch with Tour Bus.
DAY 2: Islands Tour - Lake Titicaca
Floating Islands tour of Lake Titicaca. 7:00 am. Transfer from the Hotel to the port and by motor boat we take you to one of the legendary Uros Islands where you can observe the lives of the Uros people who live on floating reed islands, some only 20 metres in length. After a beautiful 3hr boat ride we reach Amantani Island where we will break into smaller groups to stay with the local families. You have the opportunity to trek to the top of the mountain (4,150 m) to see the Temples of the Pachamama and Pachatata and enjoy the traditional customs of the island people. Food and authentic music prepared and performed by your designated family.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Accommodation: Homestay with local Family.
Maximum Altitude: 4150 masl.
Distance Travelled: around 3 hours in boat so bring some water and snacks.
DAY 3: Puno end of tour after Breakfast
TAQUILE ISLAND Retun to Puno overnight. After breakfast we take a short boat ride to the neighboring Taquile island, where we will tour around the ruins and visit these beautiful people, world famous for their intricate and fascinating weavings, After lunch we take the return trip to Puno. Arrival in the afternoon and transfer back to hotel approx 5-6 pm.
Meals: Breakfast - lunch.
Accommodation:Hotel Puno **** Qalasaya.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Transfer at 06:20 am from your Hotel in Cusco to Bus Terminal.
- Inka Express guided bus from Cusco to Puno with Buffet Lunch.
- Reception and transfer to Hotel Qalasaya in Puno.
- 2 night at Hotel Qalasaya with Breakfast (4 starts hotel at centre of Puno)
- 1 night with a family lodging on Amantani Island (Rustic accommodation.)
- 2 Day/1Night Floating Island Tour. (touristic motor boat transport, entries to the Islands,meals in the Island tour,Tour guide in English, guided tours at the islands.)
- Transfer return to Hotel Qalasaya or Similar. (End of our service).
THIS TOUR NOT INCLUDE:
- Entrance to 3 tour sites on Inka Express journey to Puno sites are totally optional to visit (Andahuailillas 15soles + Racchi 15 soles + Museo Pukara 10 soles = total 40.00 soles approx. US$15.00)
- Dinner on Day 1 and Day 2 in Puno.
- Drinks or water not included with meals.
- Tips for your guide and boat driver, are not mandatory.
THE THINGS YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Warm clothing layers.
- Sun screen/hat.
- Bottled water for the boat, money for snacks, souvenirs.
- Great to take some fresh fruit or some pens, notebooks etc for the children of the families.
- Please avoid lollies /sweets.They really appreciate oranges and other fruit as it is impossible to grow on the islands in these altitudes.and it will save their teeth and their environment.
- 1. Once you registered and provided your details -or group details online and generate a reservation code or purchase number.
- 2. Pay a booking deposit online with your reservation code with credit or debit card. $300 + 5% fees per person or
- Pay a booking deposit with your reservation code or purchase number through Paypal. $300 + 6% fees per person.