Titicaca Lake Islands Puno 3 Days / 2 Nights from Cusco end in Puno
Visit the Uros, Amantani and Taquile islands in the most high lake of world, this tour start in Cusco and ends in the Puno city, daily departures. Travel to Puno is most popular by the good quality tourist. Visit to Taquile Island for the beautiful culture of the famous weavers and a trout lunch to remember before heading back to Puno.
Max 08 people
Cusco - Puno - Lake Titikaca
Shared or Private Service
|Itinerary overview:||Day 1: Cusco - Puno.
Day 2: Islands Tour - Lake Titicaca (Uros islands and Taquile Island).
Day 3: Puno end of tour after Breakfast.
|Departure Times:||6:00 am - 6:10 a.m. from Cusco|
|Departure Point:||Pick up from your hotel|
|Arrival Point:||Uros, Amantani and Taquile islands.|
|Instructions:||Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to departure.|
|Note:||This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice according to weather conditions, strikes, roadblocks, or force majeure events which are beyond our control. We will always do our best to follow the itinerary as close as possible.|
DAY 1: Cusco - Puno
Pick-up from your Hotel in Cusco at 6:10 am, Transfer from your Hotel in Cusco to the Bus Station to travel by the Inka Express VIP service Tourist Bus to Puno. Accompanied by an English speaking Guide for tours of 3 sites along the way; Andahuaylillas, Raqchi and Puka Pukara with spectacular views. (entrance to 3 sites not included = total 25 Soles, if you have enough with Inca sites, you can just stay on the bus). Buffet Lunch with vegetarian options is included near Sicuani town. Arrival around 5:00 pm.
Reception and transfer to your hotel in Puno. Accommodation on Double or Triple Basis, Private Bathroom and Breakfast. Hotel Qalasaya. Short evening briefing for any last-minute queries.
Accommodation: Hotel Puno **** Qalasaya.
Minimum Altitude: 3350 meters.
Maximum Altitude: 4150 meters.
Distance Travelled:10 Hours including guided tours and buffet lunch with Tour Bus.
DAY 2: Islands Tour - Lake Titicaca (Uros islands and Taquile Island)
Pick-up from your Hotel between 07:00 to 07:30 am, Transfer to the port and by motorboat, we travel to one of the UROS islands where you can observe the lives of the people who live on floating reed islands some only 20 metres in length. After a beautiful 2 hr boat ride, we reach Taquile Island where we will tour around the ruins and visit these beautiful people, world-famous for their intricate and fascinating weavings after you purchase lunch we will return to Puno. Arrival in the afternoon and transfer back to hotel Qalasaya.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Accommodation: Hotel Puno **** Qalasaya.
Minimum Altitude: 3900 masl.
Maximum Altitude: 4150 masl.
DAY 3: Puno end of tour after Breakfast
Finally, a sleeping and leisurely breakfast. Please note that if you do not request a return to Cusco or extension transport on to Bolivia or Lima, the tour ends after Breakfast on the morning of the 3rd day.
Maximum Altitude: 3900 masl.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Transfer at 07:00 am from your Hotel in Cusco to Bus Terminal.
- Guided tour enroute to Raqchi, Andahuaylillas, Pucara.
- Buffet Lunch in Sicuani,
- Reception and transfer to Hotel Qalasaya in Puno.
- 2 night at Hotel Qalasaya (4 stars hotel at centre of Puno)
- (Double or Triple Private accommodation, Buffet Breakfast)
- Touristic shared boat transport.
- Entries fees to the Islands.
- Tour guide in English, guided tours at the islands.
- Meals 2 Lunch 2 Breakfasts
THIS TOUR NOT INCLUDE:
- Entrance to 3 tour sites on Inka Express journey to Puno sites are totally optional to visit (Andahuailillas 15soles + Racchi 15 soles + Museo Pukara 10 soles = total 40.00 soles approx. US$15.00)
- Dinner on Day 1 and Day 2 in Puno.
- Drinks or water not included with meals.
- Tips for your guide and boat driver, are not mandatory.
THE THINGS YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Warm clothing layers.
- Sun screen/hat.
- Bottled water for the boat, money for snacks, souvenirs.
- Great to take some fresh fruit or some pens, notebooks etc for the children of the families.
- Please avoid lollies /sweets.They really appreciate oranges and other fruit as it is impossible to grow on the islands in these altitudes.and it will save their teeth and their environment.
USD 220 pp
- $ 220 USD deposit per person is required to reserve space on a first come,first serve basis.
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club, 220 + 5% card fees
- Pay with PayPal, 220 + 6% paypal fees
For private service, contact us: +51 958586103 or email@example.com.
- 1. Once you registered and provided your details -or group details online and generate a reservation code or purchase number.
- 2. Pay a booking deposit online with your reservation code with credit or debit card. $220 + 5% fees per person or
- Pay a booking deposit with your reservation code or purchase number through Paypal. $220 + 6% fees per person.