Titicaca Lake Islands Puno 4D/3N
Arrival to Juliaca on what ever flight you have organised. In Puno we will visit the Uros, Amantani and Taquile islands in the most high lake of world, this tour start in Cusco and ends in the Puno city., daily departures. Travel to Puno is most popular by the good quality tourist. Visit to Taquile Island for the beautiful culture of the famous weavers and a trout lunch to remember before heading back to Puno.This tour include the return to Cusco in Inka Express VIP tourist bus.
Max 08 people
Puno - Lake Titikaca
Shared or Private Service
|Itinerary overview:||Day 1: Juliaca airport to Puno.
Day 2: Islands tour of Lake Titicaca Uros Island and overnight on Amantani Island.
Day 3: Taquile Island -retun to Puno overnight.
Day 4: Puno to Cusco.
|Departure Times:||9:00 am - 9:20 a.m. from Puno|
|Departure Point:||Pick up from your hotel|
|Arrival Point:||Uros, Amantani and Taquile islands.|
|Instructions:||Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to departure.|
|Note:||This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice according to weather conditions, strikes, roadblocks, or force majeure events which are beyond our control. We will always do our best to follow the itinerary as close as possible.|
DAY 1: Juliaca airport to Puno
Arrival to Juliaca on what ever flight you have organised. We can provide quotes and arrange electronic tickets if you like if you still need flights booked. On arrival airport shuttle transfer from Juliaca airport to Puno. Transfer to Hotel in Puno. Accommodation on double basis, private bathroom and breakfast. Hotel Qalasaya or similar. Short evening briefing for any last minute queries.
Accommodation: Hotel Puno **** Qalasaya.
DAY 2: Islands tour of Lake Titicaca Uros Island and overnight on Amantani Island
Between 7.40am and 8am Transfer from the hotel to the port and by motor boat we take you to one of the legendary Uros Islands where you can observe the lives of the Uros people who live on floating reed islands, some only 20 metres in length. After a beautiful 3hr boat ride we reach Amantani island where we will break into smaller groups to stay with the local families. You have the opportunity to trek to the top of the mountain (4150 mtrs) to see the Temples of the Pachamama and Pachatata and enjoy the traditional customs of the island people. Food and authentic music prepared and performed by your designated family.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Accommodation: Homestay with local Family.
DAY 3: Taquile Island -retun to Puno overnight
After breakfast we take a short boat ride to the neighboring Taquile island, where we will tour around the ruins and visit these beautiful people, world famous for their intricate and fascinating weavings, After lunch we take the return trip to Puno. Arrival in the afternoon and transfer back to hotel approx 5-6 pm.
Meals: Breakfast - lunch.
Accommodation:Hotel Puno **** Qalasaya.
DAY 4: Puno to Cusco
Approx 6.15am Transfer from your hotel in Puno to the bus Station to travel by the Inka Express VIP /service Tourist Bus to Cusco. departs 7am. Accompanied by an English speaking guide for tours of 3 sites along the way; Andahaylillas, Rhachi and Puka Pukara with spectacular views. (entrance to 3 sites not included = total $7) Buffet Lunch near Sicuani town. Arrival around 5pm Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
Meals: Breakfast - lunch.
Our recomendation Hotel Marqueses Cusco.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Reception and transfer to Hotel Qalasaya in Puno from Juliaca Airport.
- 2 night at Hotel Qalasaya (4 * hotel located at centre of Puno).
- (Double or Triple Private accommodation, Buffet Breakfast).
- Private shared boat transport to the islands.
- Entries to the Islands.
- Tour guide in English, guided tours.
- Meals over the 3 days (07).
- 1 night with a family lodging on Amantani Island.
- (Rustic accommodation blankets supplied).
- Tourist VIP class bus to Puno with Lunch included.
- Guided tour enroute to Raqchi, Andahuaylillas, Pucara.
- Buffet Lunch iin Sicuani, Drinks not included.
THIS TOUR NOT INCLUDE:
- Entrance to 3 tour sites on Inka Express journey to Cusco US$ 10 pp. (Those tours are totaly optional).
- Dinner on Day 1 and Day 3 in Puno.
- Drinks or water not included with meals.
- Tips for your guide and driver are not mandatory.
THE THINGS YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Warm clothing layers.
- Sun screen/hat.
- Bottled water for the boat, money for snacks, souvenirs.
- Great to take some fresh fruit or some pens, notebooks etc for the children of the families.
- Please avoid lollies /sweets.They really appreciate oranges and other fruit as it is impossible to grow on the islands in these altitudes.and it will save their teeth and their environment.
USD 340 pp
- $ 340 USD deposit per person is required to reserve space on a first come,first serve basis.
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club, 340 + 5% card fees
- Pay with PayPal, 340 + 6% paypal fees
For private service, contact us: +51 958586103 or email@example.com.
- 1. Once you registered and provided your details -or group details online and generate a reservation code or purchase number.
- 2. Pay a booking deposit online with your reservation code with credit or debit card. $340 + 5% fees per person or
- Pay a booking deposit with your reservation code or purchase number through Paypal. $340 + 6% fees per person.